This ministry is yours as well as ours... In recent years, an extraordinary minstry has emerged to uniquely share the message of Jesus... Not everyone will listen to a sermon. Almost everyone will listen to a song. In place where hope seems elusive, where people have craved encouragement, where burdens are the greatest, the universal language of music
is spoken, and understood. Just a few miles outisde of the rubble in New York City and again at Dover AFB as the first war casuality arrived - encouragement through song was offered.
- At the Oklahoma City bombing, rescue workers stopped in awe as they heard clear voices proclaiming hope amidst the rubble.
- In prisons throughout Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas, prisoners found reasons to forgive, and be forgiven.
- In racially mixed townships of South Africa, fellowship was redefined through music.
- In the concert halls and orphanages of China, a message of love older than their ancient country was heard.
- In the markets and on the streets of St. Maarten, in the small towns of northern Siberia, to Eskimos in Alaska, to Rastas in Jamaica; a message of strength that transcends culture is preached - through the simplicity and beauty of the human voice and music.
In any ministry, there are three essential elements.
- There must be a need - and when in the history of the earth have people needed the truth of the gospel more?
- There must be workers - missionaries equipped to do the job.
- There must be those who will help equip the workers - someone to smooth the path, provide the tools, and pray. Such people are conduits of God's provision as He moves them to provide for the needs of the worker-missionaries.
Most of us have our own personal ministries to our families, our local churches, and other causes that reflect the priorities of our hearts. Not everyone is called to the job of a missionary, but anyone can help the missionary - this case, the "musicianaries" of Acappella/
If God has put it upon your heart to partner with Acappella Ministries, there are several paths available:
- Commit to daily prayer for the ministry of Acappella - for the people they will reach, for the provisions you supply, for safety on the road and air, for the personal strength and wisdom needed for teaching people of other cultures and views.
- Make a one-time contribution to the ministry. Some specific needs: a new van capable of pulling an equipment trailer, travel funds, newspaper and other advertisement in communities where Acappella will minister, support for those who will follow up in areas where Acappella has planted seeds of hope in the hearts of the hearers.
- Provide ongoing ministry support. There are several ways to do this, depending upon what best suits your needs.
- First, we have a bank draft program (US Residents only). By filling out a form, you can authorize a certain amount to be transferred from your bank account to Acappella Ministries each month. Your tax-deductible gift goes to work in ministry automatically.
- Second, the same draft program is available through your credit card (US Residents only).
- And third, you can send in your gift monthly. We will provide you an addressed envelope each month so you can keep track of your giving.
If you wish to begin support of Acappella Ministries and become a partner in our efforts, Please contact us at your convenience.
Thank you for considering supporting the efforts of Acappella Ministries. If you wish to support our current work, pleace contact us!