Sync License

For those wishing to use our recordings in video, commercial, presentations, etc.

The recorded use of music in combination with visual images (“synchronization”) does not come within the scope of the compulsory license provisions of the U.S. Copyright Act. Licenses for use of music in television programs must therefore be negotiated on an individual basis between the copyright owner and the prospective user.

If you wish to use a song that has been published and recorded by either Anthony K. Music or Clifty Music in a TV commercial, TV show, radio show, film, digital media, or any other use involving public viewing, you must obtain the necessary form and receive permission from the copyright holder.

Download Sync License

On some computer systems, you may need to right-click on the link and choose that “Save As” option. Choose the folder you wish to save to, and then print from there. Once you have printed out the form, simply fill in all the pertinent information and fax it to 615-855-1769.  You may also mail it to:

Sync License Request
708 Loretta Drive
Goodlettsville, TN 37072

If you have questions, please call 615-855-1770.